Every morning when you wake up, whether you have a routine or not, it’s important to set aside some time to just breathe.
The best way to do this is by taking breathing exercises, which you can learn more about by clicking this link
Why is it important to do breathing exercises?
- Taking deep breaths ensures enough oxygen supply going to your brain. As a result, you will be more alert and also be able to concentrate more.
- It also helps calm the body. That’s why a lot of breathing is done when doing yoga.
- Helps reduce stress by relaxing the mind.
- It cleanses your nasal cavity.
- It helps your heart by reducing its work load of pumping oxygen to other organs.
- It ensures healthy lungs.
Make it your number one priority to do this every morning and see how productive you will be. Ensure to take long breathes instead of short and shallow ones.