Truth be told, nowadays it’s really hard to get a relationship partner the old fashion way. With all our careers and work load to worry about, or the piles of school work we are yet to finish, finding a date can really be a struggle. Most of us have turned to online dating sites with a chance of finding a perfect match. Well, there is no such thing as a perfect match online and here’s why:
- The cute guy on the profile picture might not look as good in real life.
- Or, the person in the picture might never exist. Most people like putting fake pictures with the hope of luring you, and then you get to talking; they end up confessing for posing as a fake. Could be a picture of their dead relative, who knows?
- Most guys on tinder are looking for a hook up. Unless you want the same thing, don’t join with the hopes of finding love.
- Don’t fall in love easy with a guy you just met on online, because you are not the only person they are talking to. There are plenty of other girls/guys who might look like they are doing commercial ads for Calvin Klein underwear. You can’t compete with that.
- Lastly, most tinder flings don’t last. You’ll most likely hit the first base then realize that this person is not for you. There’s also a chance that you might find someone married with six kids and they never dared to mention it on their profile.
This is not a discouragement however, and some of this things posted might not be the same for you. But it’s good to be aware of the possibilities that could happen when you give up searching for partners in real life and turn online.
I would like to hear some of your experiences so feel free to leave a comment.